Pro's GM Baseball League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules! please read now

Go down

Rules! please read now Empty Rules! please read now

Post  rmhjets28 Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am

Alright guys just so you know:

Players in Arbitration cases that are up in 08
[list][*]Those players ask for a 1 year deal only. So all that happens is the player asks for a price and you will either accept the salary for one year or if u decline it, the player becomes a free agent. What we will do about this is, any 08 ARB player you will post(when the season is over) a price range. So if you have brandon philips and ur prices range maximum is 12mil and he asks for 11mil i will agree to the terms...BUT if he asks for 15mil and ur maximum is 12mil he will go to Free agents automatically...you can simply just write(whatever it takes) so no matter what the player asks for he will sign.

Re-signing Players
Players ASKING prices will be posted so you know approximatly what they will want. How this will work is that you will post the EXACT amount of years you want to resign that player for and also a MAXUIMUM salary. I will offer the years and try to get you the BEST deal and not the maximum...if it exceeds ur maximum the player will be released and into the Free Agent Market.

Losing a Big Time Player
Just like in real life if a team such as the Royals lose a player like Carlos Beltran and the mets pick him up then the mets will have to give up a Grade A type draft pick to the royals for COMPENSATION.

Grade A -Top players(anywhere from the 16th pick-45th)
Grade B - Very good players(Anywhere from 46th pick-75th)

Ex. Dodgers have the 18pick...They sign Brandon Philips(CIN Grade A type player) they will lose their first round pick because it is above 15th. That means the Cincinattie reds will have not only their pick where it may be, but also the 18th pick.

if a team signs two of a Grade A or Grade B then other issues will come into play that i will explain later.
rmhjets28
rmhjets28
Admin

https://prosgmleague.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down